Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 6:19:02 PM EDT
are there any tea partys in west TN  if so send me some info
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There are facebook groups for them.  You can join a group in your area and they will send you local alerts.  I think that the next announced event is the thing that Michelle Bachman is trying to get setup for thursday.  She is trying to get people to come to DC and walk through the halls of the office buildings and meet with their congress critters face to face and express their thoughts regarding health care.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Are any buses leaving west Tenn. for Washington DC for thursdays rally. My wife and I would like to go. Marsha Blackburn request that you blow your car horn at 11am thursday. I guess to show support for those who went to DC.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:20:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Rustygun!  Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are any buses leaving west Tenn. for Washington DC for thursdays rally. My wife and I would like to go. Marsha Blackburn request that you blow your car horn at 11am thursday. I guess to show support for those who went to DC.

Marsha should have advertised this on the conservative talk shows.

I went to luch a few minutes before 11:00 so I could hear the honks.

At 11:00 at a very busy intersection, i was the only one that honked.

I scared the shit out of the little old lady in front of me.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I blew my horn pulling out of a business parking lot with my wife. Didn't hear any other horns. I guess we are the tip of the spear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top