Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 4:33:20 AM EDT
Is it legal to sale ammo that You have reloaded in the state of TN?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I know of no state law that addresses this but the ATF regs would then consider you a "manufacturer" and that's a whole different mess as they require a license and liability insurance etc. You would probabaly be ok if you only sell to your buddies that you know well but I wouldn't sell to general public without meeting Federal Regs because of both this political climate and the zeal with which everyone is jumping to sue if they break a pinky nail on stuff you made.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Friends would be ok.

Otherwise, tax stamp please.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The answer is no.  Selling to "buddies" is not always a good idea.  Sometimes buddies turn into worst enemies.

My .02
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The answer is no.  Selling to "buddies" is not always a good idea.  Sometimes buddies turn into worst enemies.

My .02

The true answer is you should not shoot anybody elses reloads.

Unless you reloaded it yourself, you don't know what the hell is going to happen with " joe blows" round.

If you and your friend trust each other and know what's going on, then go for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top