Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2007 6:17:15 PM EDT
'nuff said.

but here's more anyway:

It has been a long time, and I've never witnessed it in person, since I have seen TN dominate in all aspects of a game, against a big SEC opponent.

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#1]
  UT
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
GO VOLS!!!! they played a awsome game. was out  running around when it started and it was hard to leave to radio was afraid i would miss something got home at half time didnt move til it was done.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Georgia was hugely overrated after their win at Bama, IMO.

Let's see how UT does in the next two 3-game stretches with MSU/Bama/USC & then UA/Vandy/UK....................

I still say it's time for old Phil to mosey off into the sunset..............  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Georgia was hugely overrated after their win at Bama, IMO.

Let's aee how UT does in the next two 3-game stretches with MSU/Bama/USC & then UA/Vandy/UK....................

I still say it's time for old Phil to mosey off into the sunset..............  

Yep, lotta football left to play.  I am not impressed with KY though, or USC after seeing those two play each other.  If we can get out of October with all wins, we will be in good shape.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:32:18 AM EDT
[#5]
the Black Day of GA football this year.

I've never seen Stafford get so intimidated.  yuck.

Watch out for Wildcats, they bite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top