Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2007 12:21:13 PM EDT
Well since it was such a success, I will be coming back down to Memphis this coming weekend. No Sabre lowers though since they are at least 6 weeks out on lower production, but I will have 10 DPMS lowers, 3 RR 2-Stage triggers, and various other things. I should have the Tennessee Police Supply banner up. I was going to bring a couple of uppers, but they couldn't guarantee that they would be able to be built and shipped in time. I will have a A-2 upper receiver and a complete flattop Douglas barrelled 20-in with gas block as far as upper stuff goes. A Colt CH/B/BCG will be available.

Hope to see ya there.

I also have a 3rd Gen Glock 19 and a Savage varmint rifle chambered in .220 Swift that will be on the table.
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
They just HAD to make it the weekend before KCR, didn't they?

I may be there.  I have a shotgun to try to sell.

Link Posted: 10/1/2007 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Doors open at 9:00, Saturday morning.

What say a meet-up at the door at approx. 8:45- 8:50?

Go here for a $1.00 off coupon for the show.

Acegunner, where are ya?!

Look for the scariest lookin' guy there, that'll be Hank.

Lunch at A-Tan or Central BBQ after?

With luck, RictusGrin will be able to join us.

After lunch, I'm going to head out to Camden to help out at their FONRA Banquet that evening.

Anyone wanna go by Gander Mountain in Jackson? I'll be driving right by it.

HKO
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good, I'll put it on my calender....Who else is going?
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
With luck, RictusGrin will be able to join us.

Things look good for me as far as getting to Memphis for the show.

While my wife and her plans, but mostly just my wife, will prevent me from participating in a friend's birthday bash, I should be able to do the show and lunch.

Sorry about last weekend, I was seriously tasked out and couldn't justify spinning everyone up just so I could figure out that I wouldn't have time to meet up with them.

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well since it was such a success, I will be coming back down to Memphis this coming weekend.

Are you going to bring any cases with you? I know they were not selling well saturday. I need one for my ar.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well since it was such a success, I will be coming back down to Memphis this coming weekend.

Are you going to bring any cases with you? I know they were not selling well saturday. I need one for my ar.

I will have 2 of each color, OD, black, and Tan in both 36" and 42" sizes.

I also have detachable Match Sights this time along with three 2-stage trigger packs and both carbine and 20-in rail systems.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 4:06:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

TNROBOCOP:

Do you have any Rock River Arms lower parts kits? I prefer them to the other brands.

If so, send me an IM with a price for a Rock River lower parts kit combined with a RR two stage trigger.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

TNROBOCOP:

Do you have any Rock River Arms lower parts kits? I prefer them to the other brands.

If so, send me an IM with a price for a Rock River lower parts kit combined with a RR two stage trigger.

Thanks!

The lowers parts kits are made by both RRA and DPMS. The distributor I get them from gets them as bulk packaging so there isn't a way to tell who is who since they are in clear plastic sealed bags. They LPK's go for $59 and the RRA 2-Stage Trigger Sets are $105.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Where is the gun show in Memphis? Is it usually a pretty good one?
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Where is the gun show in Memphis? Is it usually a pretty good one?

It is at the Mid-South Fairgrounds in the Pipkin Building next to what used to be Libertyland (you can still see the rollercoaster).

I was there in July I think it was for the first time and seemed pretty decent. Of course I had the only table with Ar stuff pretty much and was feeding the ARFCOM masses at the time so my opinion is colored by that experience...lol.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
what time, everyone? opening on saturday?

It opens on Saturday at 9am but at 10am on Sunday.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#14]
OK, I just got home, so I'll get some sleep and see some of you there about...9:00?
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 4:40:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I am trying to go tomorrow....................How was it crew?

Sorry I missed today
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:26:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Great to see everyone and thanks to TNROBOCOP for the great prices.

Hope everyone can get together again on the 20th.

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:24:17 AM EDT
[#19]
i'm heading that direction, wearing a black Larue hat

See ya'll there
James
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:24:36 AM EDT
[#20]
double tap
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I did some swapping with TNROBOCOP - he's a great guy to deal with.  Hope he gets to come back to the next gunshow, great prices on his stuff.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:36:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Great to meet all of you guys. Next trip will be down there in December on the 22/23. If there is some thing you want, around the first of December let me know and I will get your orders in and bring them down with me.

Altogether a pretty good show again. I intend to try to make all of the Memphis shows if I can.

Lance I left some positive feedback for you reference the horsetrading we did. I'm almost done with the 700 and you won't even recognize it.

ETA here is what it looks like now....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top