Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:42:00 PM EDT
need a place to shoot.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe MSSA is the only "range" in town for rifles at this time.  If you take out a second mortgage you can join up, as the initiation fees are rather high.  Aside from MSSA I have shot on a friend's land in MS.    I understand the County range is closed for good.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty much it ....MSSA unless you have a buddy with some pvt land....
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:11:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems like there used to be a nice private range down in Marshall Co. somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I was told they are opening up the range again at the penal farm. A guy was at Dowdle sporting goods getting donations for skeet teams. I've have to go talk to Wyane this weekend. I'll ask if he has heard anything else about it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Downtown Memphis or Orange Mounds
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:13:00 AM EDT
[#6]
White haven......no one will notice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top