Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 7:11:25 PM EDT

Feel like getting a little MORE evil ?

I now have in my possession a AK-47 flat bending jig. I know we have some members in the area (Clarksville) who may be interested in the use of the jig. I am also working on my rivet crimpers. Send me a IM if you are interested.

*Sorry, I won't do it for you and I won't mail it to you either....So don't ask.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#1]
So what does this thing do? Does it bend the sheet metal where it's stamped out or what?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Coondog !

Don't you ever go to the AK47 section of this very site ?

Just kidding.. It is the tool you need to bent the 80% flats into 100% recievers. Ad that to a AK47 or AK74 kit and you have a Evil Black Rifle of a different flavor. Go to the AK47 build it yourself section and check it out.

Good to hear from you ... Look forward to seeing you at Tesnevo's this spring/summer.

Jake
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Coondog !

Don't you ever go to the AK47 section of this very site ?

Just kidding.. It is the tool you need to bent the 80% flats into 100% recievers. Ad that to a AK47 or AK74 kit and you have a Evil Black Rifle of a different flavor. Go to the AK47 build it yourself section and check it out.

Good to hear from you ... Look forward to seeing you at Tesnevo's this spring/summer.

Jake

Yeah,we'll see . thanks for filling me in on what that thing does. I'd love to be there but got a lot of things going on right now so...you know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top