Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 1:37:03 PM EDT
I'd put this in the "deals to be found" section, but thought more of you would see this here.

Homestead in Union City, Tn. is selling out to "Tractor Supply" (who won't sell guns or equipment BTW) and their entire stock is reduced %33

that includes tools, building supplies, etc. AND all firearm supplies (lots of cleaning equipment).

I bought every bit of Federal 77gr. sierra matchking (223) since they had it priced at $12.49 per box.  I ended up with 12 boxes.

There was plenty of 55gr. Hornady left (less than $9 per box) and since this area is full of deer hunters and not AR enthusiasts it may hang around for a little bit.

All firearms are listed at %15 off and were priced very fairly before the liquidation sale.

just a heads up for my fellow Tennesseans.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, you got a score. I may have to make a run.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
gotta run to Deadburg and check it out tomorrow if we do not get too much precip. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
gotta run to Deadburg and check it out tomorrow if we do not get too much precip. Thanks for the heads up.

rumor is that people were fighting in the Dburg store

I've never been, but I hope you run into more of the same deals (they are liquidating at %33 as well)

let me know if they've got more ammo
I'll make run after work...may have to leave early
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#4]
please correspond through IMs or email. thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top