Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 6:33:41 PM EDT
I just saw on fox news comming out of memphis where a man was complaining that the city government would not come and kill the rats on his property.  If anyone has found personal responsibility please send some to memphis. Granted his rats were huge 18", and they did attack his dog, but expecting the city to come kill them!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You forgot the MLGW bills.

18 inch rats?  Where?  They would be as fun to shoot with an AK as possums (and I HATE possums)!

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
18" including tail. Still big. I forgot the neighborhood they said it was in but the guys dog that got attacked was @ 50 lbs or so.

edited to add... I hate opossums as well, one has killed a sh*t load of my chickens.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

18 inch rats?  Where?  

I would think the Ford family would be a good place to start looking, IMO.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

18 inch rats?  Where?  

I would think the Ford family would be a good place to start looking, IMO.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top