Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 6:01:08 PM EDT
anybody in Nashville going to a local bar/sports bar to watch the Superbowl?

just wondering, I'm entertaining the idea of finding someplace to watch it on a big screen.   hopefully with some fellow Steelers fans.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Why, I dont have to wear the wig and let you pick me up again, do I?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I would think about it if it started before 5:30pm. Instead, I'll use my own big screen & drink my own cheap beer.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why, I dont have to wear the wig and let you pick me up again, do I?

why you gotta be tellin all the secrets??

and bob, the superbowl starts at 5pm Central.  although I get your point about the cheap beer.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Well you know the one word that is synonymous with Bob, CHEAP! Well that and asshole.

Lets all just pile in over at Bob's. He wont mind. He likes company.
BTW: I haven't seen you at Kroger lately. You changed shopping places? My wife wont let me shop there much anymore. She says I screw it up too much. Little does she know I plan it that way.

why you gotta be tellin all the secrets??

Come over here and watch it if you want to "T". It will just be the family here piled in front of the big screen. I wont wait on you and serve you your beer or feed your ass or give you peanuts or any of that other bar shit, but it will be quieter.
On second thought, I will do all of the above for you, bring your Jeep. I have a neighbor a couple of doors down that I want to aerate his lawn for him. Its the least I can do for him.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:58:11 AM EDT
[#5]

I have a neighbor a couple of doors down that I want to aerate his lawn for him. Its the least I can do for him.

ahh, you've got one of those special neighbors too!

maybe I can just talk the wife into letting me get a new bigscreen!  

problem solved.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Well then we will just come over there. No big deal!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well you know the one word that is synonymous with Bob, CHEAP! Well that and asshole.

I resemble that remark, fuckyouverymuch!    

Lets all just pile in over at Bob's. He wont mind. He likes company.

Yeah, c'mon over, I have lots of ammo!  

BTW: I haven't seen you at Kroger lately. You changed shopping places?

I'm there 2-3 times a week.

For those who want to go out, Scoreboard lounge in Donelson is a good place for sports. Their beer is fairly cheap & their onion rings are first class!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top