Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 11:38:23 AM EDT
Lots of stories coming out of Memphis about the election of the esteemed Ophelia Ford. Seems that a search of the voting records have indeed located names of voters who voted AFTER they died & were buried. No, these are not absentee ballots, these are signed signatures in the voting poll record books. (This is where a law requiring ID would be good, but the usual suspects are against that. Guess why?)

The esteemed Opehlia Ford won her seat by something like only 19 votes or so. She's avoiding an investigation like Bill Klinton avoids his wife's bed.

I cannot say just how shocked I am that a Ford was involved in a fraudulent election!!!!!

The wonderful part of all this is that the esteemed John Ford was persuaded to resign by his family after his indictment in order for Harold, Jr. to have a clean run at the Senate seat now held by Frist. Hopefully, that won't happen now. Couldn't happen to a better family, IMO.

Watch it with the misspelling of 'Memphis', guys. -Hank

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
So, how do we know that Rowland just didn't cheat enough?  I don't know that they've determined who these dead folks voted for but if I were to bet, I'd say Ford.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I don't know that they've determined who these dead folks voted for but if I were to bet, I'd say Ford.

No way of knowing who voted for whom once the curtain is pulled, sir.

So, how do we know that Rowland just didn't cheat enough?

Who said he cheated at all????????????
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, the implication was Ford cheated.  I'm just saying without knowing how the votes went, we're not sure who did it.  But I'd bet on Ford.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, the implication was Ford cheated.  I'm just saying without knowing how the votes went, we're not sure who did it.  But I'd bet on Ford.

You'd never find a sucker to bet against you on that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top