Who or what is Bredeson?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:58:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
are you actually from tennessee?

haven't seen it yet, coon. what's up?

He has this commercial that has him and a state trooper at a crash site and he is going on about being safe and not drinking and driving and all that.
Interesting that out of all the governers we've had, this is the first time I'v eseen one in a commercial.
Sort of interesting seeing what is going on with all the state police and him right now.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear that.  If LEO can't obey the law they need to be fired.  I'm glad to see the dishonest polaticians getting busted.  I would like to see whats going on here happen nation wide.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:39:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hear that.  If LEO can't obey the law they need to be fired.  I'm glad to see the dishonest polaticians getting busted.  I would like to see whats going on here happen nation wide.

Yeah,no kidding.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:18:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top