Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2005 12:53:14 PM EDT
My wife is a new nurse and looking at jobs.

Just wondering if anyone has insight for this facility

Chris
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I knew a guy that worked there but he was in IT.  The woman that bought my house is a nurse there.  Sorry, I wont call her and ask about it.  She will want to ask too many questions about all kinds of other stuff (about the house).

Its a good facility.  I'll ask my mom if she has any friends that work there.

I would think your wife will be able to go wherever you all want.  Seems like nurses are in demand big time.

ETA:  If you want to come further south we are always looking for nurses. You can see the positions here.
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 5:20:56 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife is a nurse in trauma/ICU there, what kind of insight are you looking for?
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My wife is a nurse in trauma/ICU there, what kind of insight are you looking for?

email sent

Thanks
Chris
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#4]
uafgrad   did you get the info I sent? Let me know if I can be of further help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top