Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2005 8:10:02 AM EDT
New guy here , Thought I would say Hi, Bill from montgomery county. Retired Army, Love to shoot but it's a pain in the neck around here without driving an hour. Any ranges near by(not on fort Campbell)  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Not in that area so I can't help you with shooting but welcome to the hometown board.
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Binkley's
Firearms Training School
755 Knox Road
Chapmansboro, TN 37035
(615) 505-9626
(Just South of Clarksville, TN)

Take Exit 19 off of Interstate 24 go South on Route 256 about Half a Mile. Turn Right onto State Highway 41 at the Shell station. Go one and 2/10 mile until you see the abandoned gas station on the left(Stack's Market) and turn left on Thomasville Road. Then you will take the Next Right on Knox road 3/10 mile down the road (Go slow because the road is hidden)Now just go straight 9/10 until you see the red barn on the left. It doesn't look like a gun shop or range to the untrained eye but thats it.

I'm stationed at Campbell, and live off of Tiny Town near the movie theatre.  Its a 20 minute or so drive to the range for me, and I love it there.  Its the closest one that I've found.  2 dollars per half hour of shooting.  Usually pretty empty there too.

I'm actually heading out there shortly to pick up an SKS that I dropped off for repair.  And of course I'm going to shoot it a bit too.
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 11:46:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome, to the board. Glad you found the hometown forum. Welcome, and the Survival Forum does have alot of good info.
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome..........
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 6:03:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
New guy here , Thought I would say Hi, Bill from montgomery county. Retired Army, Love to shoot but it's a pain in the neck around here without driving an hour. Any ranges near by(not on fort Campbell)  Thanks

Welcome to the TN Hometown forum.

There is a private club in Camden, TN. They have MG shoots there three times a year.

Here is a link to their site:

tftc-inc.com/

Link Posted: 11/30/2005 5:04:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Welcome and thank you for your service to our country!
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Oak Grove here...welcome.

ETA: Just some freindly advice. Never meet Coondog and his brother, Tesnevo, alone unless you're into squealin' like a pig. Always take backup.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the advice JEEP29. LOL  
So there are a couple of us around the clarksville area. Thats good to know . I use to drive out to Stewart Co to shoot at a buddys place ,45 min each way and cought hell from the wife  for staying too long. (all day)
Coondog . No problem for the time in service it was a blast the whole time . I got to see the world and do some really cool stuff. As things turned out I am doing the same job now as a "lying cheating contractor " ,I liked it so much. ( just havn't been shot at since I got out)  MUCH better LOL
Thanks for the Welcome , DARKHORSE-47
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Welcome, to the board. Glad you found the hometown forum. Welcome, and the Survival Forum does have alot of good info.

What he said
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What he said

Dito
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 10:01:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

ETA: Just some freindly advice. Never meet Coondog and his brother, Tesnevo, alone unless you're into squealin' like a pig. Always take backup.

+2 on that.....

Etherbunny mean anything to you ?

Clarksville here also....we will have to get together when it get warmer.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Either back up or some KY,that always helps.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You DO know them, then?????  
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Welcome aboard.  Clarksville here too Right off Exit 1 on Tylertown Rd.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#15]
JAKE T , and all  TN the guys
Yeh , I have herd of the either bunny ..LOL  But not since the first gulf war..  we all need to get together when it warms up ,and we have time  ,and go shoot some. sounds like  the Clarksville area has a few  good guys to get to know .  Gota  go on the road tomarrow but will try and check in from out of town.
    DARKHORSE-47
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
JAKE T , and all  TN the guys
Yeh , I have herd of the either bunny ..LOL  But not since the first gulf war..  we all need to get together when it warms up ,and we have time  ,and go shoot some. sounds like  the Clarksville area has a few  good guys to get to know .  Gota  go on the road tomarrow but will try and check in from out of town.
    DARKHORSE-47

TESNEVO had a get together earlier this year....maybe he will have one early next year.   *Hint Hint*
   We had quite a few of us TN members there. Just let me know when you are ready to go..... By chance do you know anyone wanting to trade a FAL or CETME for a AR-15 Carbine?
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Welcome DARKHORSE-47. Hope to meet up with you soon.

As for the rest of you guys. Dont even act like you didnt enjoy our "Special" time together out at my farm.
I know you did.

As far as another shoot, yes. I will start another thread just for this.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Welcome Darkhorse47......BigJohn here. I'm a former army reserve medic. Now in the Hermitage area. Again, welcome to the site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top