Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 5:20:37 PM EDT
DAMN! 3-0
I guess that the rising gas prices did do some good. The team had to actually keep their asses on campus and practice football instead of driving to MTSU everyday for chickey snacks.

I beleive if they win next weekend then they will lead the division.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, after Katrina and then Vandy going 3-0, I'm really stocking up my SHTF stuff.  Doesn't the Bible specifically list these two events as sure signs of the Apocolypse?

My wife is a Vandy grad (BA '03, MEd '04) and she's absolutely amazed that they are doing so well.  Heck, not only are they 3-0, they're 2-0 in the SEC.

Be warned, there are terrible days ahead for us.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
What got into Vandy? Sure must be the Endtimes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:12:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I am not getting my hopes up too high. I might even start pulling some of the Vanderbilt stuff out again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:32:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Come on fellas, they still have to play Tn, Fl, Ga,  LSU, SC. Now if they beat LSU, GA, FL (I doubt) then get your gear fellas, hell is going to freeze over...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

They already do. They're the only SEC East team who is 2-0. Everyone else has played only one SEC game.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
DAMN! 3-0
I guess that the rising gas prices did do some good. The team had to actually keep their asses on campus and practice football instead of driving to MTSU everyday for chickey snacks.

Have you ever seen the girls around campus at Vanderbilt? There's absolutely NO reason to leave campus for a chickey snack!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Have you ever seen the girls around campus at Vanderbilt?

I certainly have, some would make Rosie O'Donnell look slim.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top