Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 5:27:36 PM EDT
The Nashville Friends of the NRA Banquet will be held next Sat night, Sep 24 @ the Music City Sheraton in Donelson. Tickets are only $35 each & includes dinner. The dinner won't be the usual rubber chicken, the MCS puts out darn good food. The doors open at 6pm.

There will a shitload of guns given away, not auctioned!!!! Ticket sales are a bit slow so one's odds are pretty good right now. Ticket sales are hovering around the 75 mark & some of those won't probably show up. Among those to be given away is a Kimber 1911.

If ya want to buy a ticket beforehand, call 360-6002 during normal business hours Mon-Fri. You can also buy them at the door but as we have to turn in a dinner head count, you may not be guaranteed a dinner if you wait until the last minute to buy a ticket!

Parking is free, as always. For those who have never been, these events are a lot of fun & you can score some great buys on goodies that have been donated & do not have a reserve, i.e. NO minimum for what they're sold for! So if you're tired of no bargins at the gunshows, we have a deal for you!

Hope to see some of ya'll there!!!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob, would love to go, but I cant make this one bro. Baghdad is to far of a drive for me.
Be safe brother.
Joe
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bob, would love to go, but I cant make this one bro. Baghdad is to far of a drive for me.
Be safe brother.
Joe

Carpool, sir!  

I hear you're having quite the time over there teaching little brown men how to shoot past 5 feet?  

What full auto's are ya getting to play with?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Allowed to carry in there? Are they serving alcohol?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Allowed to carry in there?
At a NRA event? Why even ask, sir?  

Are they serving alcohol?
No, we are not. The hotel will have a bar down the hall in a separate room should someone require a cold beer or a glass of something adult. The NRA Banquet is in no way selling nor benifitting from ANY alcohol sales. We will allow those who do this to adhere to TN laws w/o us being their babysitter. Hope to see some of you guys & gals there!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top