Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 11:22:15 AM EDT
Gents i'm cross posting this from another forum i belong to, I personally suspect foul play but keep your eyes open just in case. Thanks

www.newschannel5.com/content/news/13847.asp

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope everything turns out well.  However, after this much time without hearing from him, I'm doubtful it will be good.

I went out to the Cheatham County range on Saturday and saw quite a search effort being made along Ashland City Highway, including vehicles from Putnam County Sheriff's Office and EMS.  At the time, I wondered who they were looking for.  I guess my question has been answered.

As I said before, I hope he's found and all turns out well.

Frank
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
They say today or yesterday they found his car out by the Ashland City Hwy. Kind of a strange case, IMO. Unless he was involved in some sort of a shady deal of one type or another, not much reason I can see to kill the poor guy?

OTOH, he wouldn't be first guy to weird out & disappear. Who knows what kind of pressures he may have been under, real or imagined?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top