Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 6:58:46 AM EDT
Hi Guys,
The Freedom Friends Of NRA will host the 2005 Banquet Friday evening August the 12th at the JC's building in Clarksville TN. starts at 6:00 PM we will give away at least one AR15 maybe two and 8 to 10 other rifle, pistols and shotguns to be raffled or auctioned as well as art work and other goodies
They will also have an update on the shooting range project that is under way in clarksville
You can call David for tickets or myself here at the plant in Nashville

Grant Morgan
Commercial Products Manager
Sabre Defence Industries LLC,
450 Allied Drive
Nashville Tn. 37211
Phone (615) 333-0077 Fax (615) 333-6229
(www.sabredefence.com)

FREEDOM FRIENDS
                                                                      OF THE NRA
                                                              DINNER AND AUCTION

FRIDAY NIGHT AUGUST 12, 2005

CLARKSVILLE JAYCEE’S ACTIVITY BUILDING

DOORS OPEN 6 PM

$25 PER PERSON INCLUDES MEAL

LOTS OF ITEMS TO BID ON
                                                        ITEMS TO BE GIVEN AWAY

SUPPORT OUR LOCAL
                                                             SHOOTING SPORTS

David 931-647-1500
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
At least ya'll are smart enough to have it on a weekend night. Rutherford Co. is having their on a Thursday night??????????????  

Who the hell wants to stay out late & get up early & go to work the next day? Makes no sense to me.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Grant Morgan !

Didn't you give concealed carry classes ?  I believe that is the man that gave me the fever!

If that is you welcome to ARFCOM !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top