Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2005 5:34:22 PM EDT
I'm doing the IDPA thang Sat. in Gallatin if anyone else wants to get in. You don't have to be a member to shoot in them, just have $$$.    

These matches are lots of fun, if you've never shot one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive been thinking of getting in on one of these but I need to find a match closer to Knoxville.
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 5:53:33 AM EDT
[#2]
We have one here in Bristol (Northeast TN) on the fourth Sat of each month. $15 match fee.
www.animalmedclinic.com/188211.html
Mark
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Great info.

Been wondering where there were some regular matches near Knoxville.
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 5:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
There is also a match in Greenville, TN on the second Sat of the month, as well as Cowboy Action Shooting, personal protection classes, and handgun carry classes.
www.tac2.net/
Tac2.net
Mark
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

There is also a match in Greenville, TN on the second Sat of the month, as well as Cowboy Action Shooting, personal protection classes, and handgun carry classes.

Aren't those all wrapped into one event??????????      
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, a great time was had by all! About 20-25 shotoers total, maybe a bit more? Ran through about 120-130 rds total using my 92FS.

All kinds of sidearms were represented with the possible exception of the High Power. Lots of Paras, for some strange reason?

It was only $15 to shoot, 3 stages with 2 strings of fire each.

If you've never done it, I highly recommend trying a match! Every 2nd Sat at the Gallatin Gun Club.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#7]
IDPA every 3rd Saturday in Cleveland. (Just north of Chattanooga.)
Cleveland Hunting, Rifle, and Pistol Club

$10 for members and non-members.

I've not gone to one yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
It's a great club.

We're about an hour and 15 minutes south of Knoxville.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
IDPA every 3rd Saturday in Cleveland. (Just north of Chattanooga.)
Cleveland Hunting, Rifle, and Pistol Club

$10 for members and non-members.

I've not gone to one yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
It's a great club.

We're about an hour and 15 minutes south of Knoxville.

I was just there this last friday and spent sat & sun on the ocoee. Ill keep it in mind. Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top