Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2005 12:41:59 PM EDT

I shot the IDPA course at Range USA in Memphis last night. It has been a long time since I did something like that. Some of the guys had "racy" Kimbers, but other guys had stock guns. It was pretty realistic scenario wise and I had a good time. I'm going to start going every Thur. This weekend I am going to blow the dust off my Dillon I never mounted since I moved and built my new, smaller bench and load up a few hundred rounds to start.  If you are in Memphis and have been looking for some trigger time, I think this is a good deal. It is $10 to shoot the match.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm somewhat surprised you saw any race guns at an IDPA match as it was conceived for stock guns only as opposed to IPSC, where anything goes in unlimited classes.

IDPA is lots of fun, I've shot it a couple of times. $10 is awfully cheap though, compared to around here.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been wanting to make it up there myself. Maybe sometime soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top