Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2005 12:23:47 PM EDT
I'm in the Army and will soon be PCSing to New York.  Does anyone have a pre-ban lower they could sell me or trade for an unfired Bushy lower?  Looking for a FTF.  I live in Greenbrier but work in Nashville.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could help you, man.  All mine are post.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll post something at my site and see if I get any bites for you.

SayUncle
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Email sent.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
If you dont mind cast, I have a preban essential arms lower that I could trade ftf, I live about 4 miles from exit 112 off I 65- trader straight up lower for lower, not out to make any money, just let me know. Thanks
Randy
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#5]
mike_f squared me away.  What a great guy!  If anyone else has a preban lower or a no-ban config upper to sell or trade, please let me know.  I have several guns in the safe that I could let go.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I got your email Tim and replied, sorry I didnt see the little yellow message above
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top