Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 3:42:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JeepMP] [#1]
Hey all,

My family has been here for a few years and I just moved down in December. Hickman county.

Moved from IL.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Mark

Coffee County - Tullahoma area

Relocated from most recent to far away memories

HOU Texas - 9 yrs.
Tempe Arizona - 30 yrs.
Illinois 26 yrs.

Retired carpenter - Christian pastor

45 / 357 / 9
3006 / 556-223 / 22
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 5:19:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LoneWolf545] [#3]
Mrs Lonewolf545 here.
Family has been in the area since 1769, mostly in the Cosby area.
Back in Tn, in Hamilton County area.
Will probably get back into things, once I finish 1- moving the household from Marietta and 2- finish the estate probate.

edit to add, not sure why the post doubled
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Mrs Lonewolf545 here.
Will probably get back into things, once I finish 1- moving the household from Marietta and 2- finish the estate probate.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Eric, born and raised in east Tennessee, Cocke county to be exact. Grew up in Cosby, but moved into Newport about 12 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#6]
anthony

kingston springs

surgical tech.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LoneWolf545:
Mrs Lonewolf545 here.

View Quote

Welcome back!  I'm right next to Hamilton
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 9:01:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I moved to Knoxville earlier this year and wanted to say hello, so hello everyone!
I've been reading and learning from this site and don't think I have much to add but thank you to those who do. This place has been a nice break for me from the bustle of life lately.

I hope you all had a great day and take care!
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 3:33:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rottrob] [#9]
Rob
Retired TelCom from S/W FL
Lewis County since 2021

Link Posted: 10/4/2023 3:24:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Halo05] [#10]
Hey everyone!
My name's Stuart and my wife, dog and I are moving up to Polk County next weekend from Jacksonville, FL.
My family has been in Florida since the 1700's, but I'm the last one left of my immediate family. Excited to get up into the mountains and enjoy a slower pace of life, plus the cooler weather.
A fun fact about me is that my ancestor joined the Florida Light Infantry and fought at the battles of lookout mountain and missionary ridge. He was ultimately captured, which led to breaking out of union prison multiple times and becoming a spy/saboteur in the north. Sadly, they took his statue in downtown Jacksonville down in the middle of the night during the BLM riots.

Confederate Odyssey
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Halo05:
Hey everyone!
My name's Stuart and my wife, dog and I are moving up to Polk County next weekend from Jacksonville, FL.
My family has been in Florida since the 1700's, but I'm the last one left of my immediate family. Excited to get up into the mountains and enjoy a slower pace of life, plus the cooler weather.
A fun fact about me is that my ancestor joined the Florida Light Infantry and fought at the battles of lookout mountain and missionary ridge. He was ultimately captured, which led to breaking out of union prison multiple times and becoming a spy/saboteur in the north. Sadly, they took his statue in downtown Jacksonville down in the middle of the night during the BLM riots.

Confederate Odyssey
View Quote

Very cool, and sad.  

Welcome to SE TN, I’m right by Polk, was there today actually.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I moved to TN a little bit ago but unfortunately have not been able to spend much time in the state due to being in the military. I am in the Fort Campbell/Clarksville area.

I moved up from North Carolina where I spent most of my time with more "tactical" shooting but would like to get more into reloading and precision shooting.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:24:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wingnutx] [#13]
Hi.

Wife and I moved to TN from AZ just before Christmas last year.  I'm in a Rental in Bluff City and am in the process of buying a house just west of Greeneville.

IT guy, retired Seabee, former EMT, disaster recovery grunt for Team Rubicon when I can.

I work from home, so my job came with me. Gun safe and 87,000 pounds of tools are in Uhaul pods waiting for closing.

Looks like I'll be doing a lot of tornado related stuff for Team Rubicon. They were paging me about Clarksville while I was on the drive out here.

Glad I got here in time for the locusts.
Page / 20
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top