Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 3:17:35 PM EDT
Recently opened "Guns & More" located at 5612 Kingston Pike has reasonable priced firearms. Glocks are new at $488.99. I bought really nice Winchester Model 100 Carbine in 308 today for $189.00 with a scope. You can't beat that. I do not know the people but they are extrememly nice. I did not get that "I know more about guns than you" that I typically get at gun stores. I did not hear a single war story about how great I am or Where I had to pull my gun on somebody story. Great Guys. Phone number is 584-1100.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I did not get that "I know more about guns than you" that I typically get at gun stores. I did not hear a single war story about how great I am or Where I had to pull my gun on somebody story.

Then why would you shop there?  
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude I hate arrogant a$$ holes telling war stories while I am trying to shop. Or the ones telling you why the handgun they are trying to sell is better than anything else.

I just want a good selection and reasonable pricing. I little courtesy does not hurt either. Those guys have it.

Thanks for the question there Bob Cole.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright, I looked for it and didn't find it. KGIS doesn't have it in their database.

From what I gather it should be on the south side of Kingston pike, west of Home Federal Bank & Charlie's Pawn and across from Firestone and Bearden Elementary?

I know there's a new one on Alcoa at 2911 that is just down the street from where I live, but I've not been there yet. Don't even remember the name of it, but I pass it regularly when going to the Food City right next door.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Guns and More is located right beside Charlie's Super pawn.It's on the side of the building.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw the sign driving through there the other day when I wasn't looking for it. Not really sure how I missed it the first couple times when I was looking for it.

Jonathan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top