Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2021 8:18:48 PM EDT
My sons school just went into a mask mandate and he was removed from school today for refusing to wear one. He has had ENT issues and does not do well with masks. Our doctor (old) is a robot and unwilling to consider signing a medical waiver.

Does anyone know of a doctor that is open to signing a medical exemption letter in Utah. Thanks in advance.

-Q
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You might try this place in Draper.

Pioneer Comprehensive          Pioneer Comp

Link Posted: 11/21/2021 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Mind if I ask where in UT? We’re considering relocating out that way in the next year. Would love for housing prices to start coming down (but that’s nationwide)
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 3:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, I'll try them Monday.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mind if I ask where in UT? We’re considering relocating out that way in the next year. Would love for housing prices to start coming down (but that’s nationwide)
View Quote

Park City, it's pretty liberal here unfortunately. They got around State protections from these mandates.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Park City, it's pretty liberal here unfortunately. They got around State protections from these mandates.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like I’m in luck, I cant afford park city.

I have been somewhat cognizant of the left leaning areas, or try to be. There’s a reason we want to leave where we are.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have been somewhat cognizant of the left leaning areas, or try to be. There’s a reason we want to leave where we are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We love it here, this State is beautiful and the people are great. Even liberal Park City has a lot of great people. Hope you are able to get out here. If you do let me know, we can go shooting.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top