Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 6/26/2021 2:48:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW! Thanks Dan! Yes, FBMG is back up and running, though just barely. We maintained the license for the years the company was dormant, and through my wife's and my new company met some gent's that had an interest in it. So, a few months ago FBMG Inc. was purchased by a company that is a DD importer and has contacts all over the world that are importing ammo, and other crazy things. And I do mean crazy.

FBMG is manufacturing its own Sig P320, G43, G19, and G17 upper and lower parts kits, and we are waiting on the first batch of 5.56 and 308 AR lower parts kits. The first container of 7.62X39 is supposed to be here around the first of August and then we are adding 9mm, 5.56, 54R, and 308 to the mix. We originally were going to just focus on retail and dealer sales, but that has gotten surpassed by larger wholesale orders. But we are plus-ing up those orders to get enough ammo for retail sales. As part of that, we are working with two different manufacturers overseas to do our own headstamped NATO spec ammo.

As for a retail location, there are no plans to do a "retail" location but there will be the fulfillment center that will have a "will call" for locals to come in, pick up their order, place special orders and pick up their transfers. We have applied to upgrade the SOT we have now to the DD manufacturer, and are working on some VERY cool projects. Of course, the will call will have a few interesting display areas with the kind of crazy stuff you would expect to see in FBMG. Customers will be able to tour the factory and fulfillment center as well, and check out some of the crazy things that we have Form 6's in on that won't fit inside.

Everyone can keep up with progress on the blog and FB pages when that gets ready to happen, but it will have to be soon because the current office won't fit 4 pallets of ammo, let alone a container! LOL.

I want to personally thank everyone for their support since we began in 2005. If you thought FBMG was a fun place to be, you haven't seen anything yet.

Jamie
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
This is pretty cool.  I was an FBMG customer from way back when they were in the boat shop.

Glad to hear you are back.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure this is a good thing.  When these guys went out of business they took a friend's money for an upper with them...  Never a refund.  Caveat emptor.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure this is a good thing.  When these guys went out of business they took a friend's money for an upper with them...  Never a refund.  Caveat emptor.
View Quote

DM me your friend's name, please.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad to hear they're coming back. It was great having a shop local with all the right stuff!  Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I got lucky that I was able to cancel an order I had with them about 2 weeks before they closed or I would have been hosed. Not interested in being a sucker a second time.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#7]
loved FBMG, used to go in all the time. Super glad you're back, and hope eventually you'll have a showroom, but this is great news.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top