Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 6/26/2021 12:09:51 PM EDT
I'm hoping someone here knows.  I'm planning to take my family in a few weeks and don't know what the situation is.  I don't want to have a long walk back to the car to leave my CCW if they have metal detectors at the gate.  Not sure what the parking situation looks like either.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I met the owner a while back and based on the crowd we were with id be surprised if he was anti ccw.  

It’s about 12 min from my house if I can I’ll drop by and see what I can observe.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I met the owner a while back and based on the crowd we were with id be surprised if he was anti ccw.  

It's about 12 min from my house if I can I'll drop by and see what I can observe.
View Quote

That's cool.  It looks like a fun place and the kids are excited to go.  I suspect there will be a lot of renaissance fair types but should be fun nevertheless.  The restaurant has a lot of good reviews too.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Just as an update, we went a couple of weeks ago and there were no signs (or at least, I didn't see any) forbidding carry.  And you also didn't need to pass through any metal detectors.  I think if "concealed means concealed" there will be no problems with it.  It also was fun for the kids.  Lots of D&D nerds dressed up in costume, but as a whole, we enjoyed it.  It would take probably several trips back over a few weeks to really get the whole "story line" experience.   It literally is LARPing.

The restaurant on site was really good.  Service was a little slow, but all restaurants are having trouble finding workers right now.  The food was awesome.  I had the steak with garlic mashed potatoes and mixed root vegetables.  

Right next door is a place called "Grid" which is like a 2 story indoor go kart track.  The track has a lot of bridges and ramps.  Looks really cool, and we might have to go do that one weekend as well.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top