Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 10/23/2020 10:53:21 PM EDT
Does anyone have recommendations for good quality firearms trainers from the Ogden to Provo area?

Pistol and carbine.

I searched but if this is a dupe plz link me to the thread.

TIA
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
FieldCraft just moved to Heber and will be having some classes at Ready Gunner, The Farm hosts a ton of classes, Buck Doyle is in Logan and runs Carbine and Pistol classes but those are mostly out of Moab.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the tips gents.

Does anyone know anything about Higgins Tactical?
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I whole heartedly endorse Ari, Desi & Company!

They can also incorporate excellent field medical assessment & treatment courses into your firearms training.

Excellent HIGH-STRESS medical training is JUST as valuable as training with firearms to win the fight!

Both focus on situational awareness, & WHEN to do WHAT.

~Will
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I know this thread is old.  But if your still looking for a great trainer.  Try  "Utah Gun Training".  The owner of the school is known as "Tire Iron" in many circles.  He is the real deal and uses his real world training and experience to your advantage.  He does a great job in teaching to you think about what may happen.  He also incorporates live fire with real world scenarios and you are able to experience a bit of stress with the different drills that he does.

Utah Gun Training

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know this thread is old.  But if your still looking for a great trainer.  Try  "Utah Gun Training".  The owner of the school is known as "Tire Iron" in many circles.  He is the real deal and uses his real world training and experience to your advantage.  He does a great job in teaching to you think about what may happen.  He also incorporates live fire with real world scenarios and you are able to experience a bit of stress with the different drills that he does.

Utah Gun Training

View Quote

Thanks for the tip. I am going to check those guys out for sure. I love their price point.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Utah Gun Training

View Quote

Tire Iron is a friend of mine and a solid dude.  He has real world experience that he applies to his classes.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Utah Gun Training

View Quote

Came here to say this.  No one better.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top