Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 12/13/2013 10:24:03 AM EDT
We were able to find some renters.

We're moving down to Spanish Fork and are looking for renters.  My in-laws own it, myself and my wife would be managing it.  1100-ish sqft, modern construction (90's), two balconies, 3 bedroom, two full bath, granite, new carpet, tile, heat/ac recently serviced, washer/dryer hookups and all that jazz.

It's literally 2 minutes from the I-15, less than 10 from UVU and 15 from BYU.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
My son just landed a job in Pleasant Grove and is planning on renting for a couple of years. Does the condo have a garage?

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My son just landed a job in Pleasant Grove and is planning on renting for a couple of years. Does the condo have a garage?  
View Quote

No garage, just a covered parking spot. :(
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
That's too bad, he's a gear head with a race car that needs a garage. Good luck, it sounds like a nice property.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's too bad, he's a gear head with a race car that needs a garage. Good luck, it sounds like a nice property.  
View Quote

Thanks. I'm a gear head too, a garage is a big reason behind this move.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top