Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 9/26/2011 4:17:18 PM EDT
Or if you are in any part of Utah, Wyoming, or Idaho, or southern Montana and are willing to help a member out over the winter/spring lemme know. I have liquor, cash, and a project.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello, I'm in Logan for while,   What sort of help are you looking for.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello, I'm in Logan for while,   What sort of help are you looking for.

Assembling an bugy AK74  kit on a Nodak receiver. I hope to start in December or January but not sure if I'd be able to tackle %100 of it by myself.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#3]
While I haven't built a AK74 I have built several other weapons.   Plus what I don't know, I have people on speed dial that can answer my questions.

So if no one else answers up, let me know.

Link Posted: 9/26/2011 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I am in north central wy, can help, just built a polish under folder. Build Fals, ar's also???
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
To bad you’re so far away...

I have been building/helping others to build AK's for a very, very long time.  Have all the tools, press/spot welder/tooling
and a ton of spare parts (just in case).

Oh, I also have a bead blaster/phosphating stuff as well.  Here is a few pictures of an AK-74 that I helped a friend put
together (prior to stock/handguard installation).

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of his finished rifle but it was/is beautiful.  He refinished the wood and replaced the
pistol grip and the whole package looks just fantastic.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies. I'm turning 21 Dec 12th so I can't get a receiver until then.

As far as what help I'll need I'm not sure. It'll depend on how much time I have and what tools I can scrape together to do this.  It could be little things or a whole build. Too far away to tell yet.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
)*#%$(*%^(((
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#9]
2A Armament & Machine out of Boise ID has completed builds for me. www.2a-arms.com/
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
2A Armament & Machine out of Boise ID has completed builds for me. www.2a-arms.com/

Are you talking about full builds or finishing touches?
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top