Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 4/25/2011 9:41:39 AM EDT
im lookin for some offroading spots near great falls. anyone know any?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
What sort of off roading are you looking for?

How far are you willing to travel to get there?

There is some here on Rogers Pass and the area.

-Corn
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
im lookin for some offroading spots near great falls. anyone know any?

thanks

Unless you own a quad or motorcycle there basically is none. BLM and NFS have pretty much eliminated any off road travel with the new travel plans. Lots of Forest Service roads and dirt County roads to ride.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#3]
i was looking for some mild trails. i have an FJ cruiser, dont have a lift yet but im plannin on geting it up with some better tires. maybe a little mudding or some old dirt roads into the mountains or something where i can take the family campin or something.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the closest you will find is in the little belts, lot's of forest service roads that you can explore. Get yourself a map and have fun,however there are probably a lot of them that will still be impassable due to snow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#5]
hughsville rd in Monarch.

camping and trails..... perfect!
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#6]
sweet thanks. any good fishin spots?
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top