Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:40:13 AM EDT
Does anyone know of Montana 3 gun shoots?  I sure would be interested in trying this.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
The last one I have heard of in a while was run by the Bigfork rod & gun club

Give them a call, sounds like fun.

HTH,

Ed
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone know of Montana 3 gun shoots?  I sure would be interested in trying this.

Looks like Billings will be holding one in August on the 16th: www.magiccityactionshooters.org/Match%20Schedule.htm

You can go to the links on the above for Missoula & Bozeman's schedules but, looks like they've already held their 3 guns for the year.

HTH.

Sly
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Look up High Ore Range  They have a match every month in the months when weather is tolerable.  I believe it's held on the third weekend of the month.  Their matches are very laid back and much more fun in my opinion than the other clubs around the state.  I try to make it to every one, but I'm working 7 days a week right now.  They also have some other fun matches like rolling Thunder and the annual Precision Rifle match.  The range is located about halfway between Basin and Boulder off of I-15.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#4]
www.highorerange.com

I was going to suggest this as well.  Pretty informal bunch.

-Corn
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top