Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 4/12/2006 7:05:55 AM EDT
This is what I heard from a guy at the local shooting hole after I got to talking about the availability of .308 ammo lately. He liked to shoot his AR and KA because the ammo was cheaper."KA huh?" I says" I used to shoot those every once in awhile in the Army when I was in Germany" I says. He,of course, had also spent time in the Army,8 years. "Me too",he says. Stone cold busted his ass.I hate people trying to front like they spent time in the service,but guys like that make it easier to spot.Because everyone knows that "the AK-47 is the weapon of choice of your enemy,and makes a distinctive sound when fired at you."
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Take it easy there Gunnry Sgt Highway.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top