Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 7:45:02 AM EDT
Hit the Bozeman Fun Show yesterday.  Same crowd as usual.  Forged lowers to be had for 129, saw some fair deals on 223 ammo.  Lots of used AR's.  

Are prices on AK variants going through the roof?  Or was I just looking at the wrong tables?

In building 1 next to the shedhorn tables some folks have really good deals on primers and ammo.  I picked up 5k winchester small rifles for 67.95.  Found a used rcbs powder measure for 35 bucks and a few other little things.  A lot of the private sale guys seemed ready to deal, eagerness on the first day is a good sign.

No guns I couldn't live without.  Saw a few smith revo's that were fair deals, but I am a cheap bastard.  
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top