Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 6:29:59 AM EDT
I am thinking about sighting in the FN Thursday when there is no one at blacks creek, want to go?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:03:02 AM EDT
[#1]
You know, all you had to do was type "no".
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]
If you guys decide to, pls give me a shout via posting, IM, or cell.  There's a chance I could break free early.

Cheers,
sleepdr
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you guys decide to, pls give me a shout via posting, IM, or cell.  There's a chance I could break free early.

Cheers,
sleepdr

I am going to try and go around 1200. I will post in the next hour or so if I can pull this off.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Oops...missed this thread.  I have a class at work from 12:30 to 1:30, think you'll still be out there?  If so I'm game.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:18:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oops...missed this thread.  I have a class at work from 12:30 to 1:30, think you'll still be out there?  If so I'm game.

I should be there by 1pm. I need to stop by sears and pick up a wrench for my rings.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#6]
So, to answer your question, yes, I will be there.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:22:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I'll head out after my meeting/class.

sleepdr.:  If you show up I'll bring the Hogue.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#8]
You relize I mean the actual range, correct?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#9]
D'oh!  I should've guessed.  I went out to where we normally go, its flooded and really muddy.   I drove around there for a while then I parked it by where the resovoir ends (flooded out quite a ways)  I ripped off a few rounds, stayed till about 3.  Then I drove by the official range but it was closed, sign said Friday-Monday 10am to 4pm I believe.

Sorry I missed you, did you get it sighted in?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
D'oh!  I should've guessed.  I went out to where we normally go, its flooded and really muddy.   I drove around there for a while then I parked it by where the resovoir ends (flooded out quite a ways)  I ripped off a few rounds, stayed till about 3.  Then I drove by the official range but it was closed, sign said Friday-Monday 10am to 4pm I believe.

No, they changed the range times again. The last time I went, they were open Thur thru Mon. I only sight in at the range, as I want to know the accuracy of the rifle. I'll just need to try another day.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd like to go with you guys if it is possible I work 8-5 M-F   The first rounds I shot this last Sunday were with the 300wsm.  They were in a nice little cloverleaf (touching) on my 100yd target.  I made the mistake of looking through the spotting scope and nearly pissed myself...of course the next shot was an inch away

I shot trap there years ago, that's fun too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:24:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, they changed the range times again. The last time I went, they were open Thur thru Mon. I only sight in at the range, as I want to know the accuracy of the rifle. I'll just need to try another day.

I thought I read the range is open during the winter Friday though Monday or something like that?

Public can shoot for $5.00. Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday during the winter and open on Tuesday as well during the summer. ( I got this from the Ranges sticky).

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Black's Creek Public Shooting Range
This is new, the last time I looked... I couldn't find a website.  :-)
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Ar10er

If those are leupold rings, I have an xtra torx wrench you can have
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Ar10er

If those are leupold rings, I have an xtra torx wrench you can have

Thanks for the offer, but I went and bought me one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:57:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought I read the range is open during the winter Friday though Monday or something like that?

Public can shoot for $5.00. Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday during the winter and open on Tuesday as well during the summer. ( I got this from the Ranges sticky).

They change the range days from time to time, I should have used what little is left of my brains and called before I left.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:58:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

They have had it for a short time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:06:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I just noticed they added gun shows to the calender!
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top