Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 1/26/2006 9:15:27 AM EDT
I'll be heading through Wyoming next week.  I have an AZ CCW--in Wyoming, can I carry on my person while in the vehicle?  How about in a holster in the console?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:45:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Wyoming also requires you to get the biggest dog you can find and chain it to the bed of your truck or have it hang out your car window snapping at people that walk or drive by.  I guess it gives you something to do with the gun?

Everytime I go thru, some werewolf tries to get me in the Denny's parking lot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#3]
You can carry the gun on the console too.  Don't be surprised if they have get out of the vehicle at gun point too!  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wyoming also requires you to get the biggest dog you can find and chain it to the bed of your truck or have it hang out your car window snapping at people that walk or drive by.  I guess it gives you something to do with the gun?

Everytime I go thru, some werewolf tries to get me in the Denny's parking lot.

Hey now, our Great Dane is not that big & she's in the cab with us or in the bed of the pickup with the topper closed.

No chain and she does not snap at people
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top