Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 12/7/2005 10:31:31 PM EDT
Well Fellas,
I'm going through the big "D" and I'm done trying, (here at least). Time to find a good place to live (and maybe a good woman to share the rest of my life with!) I'm a 48 yo teacher type with a BSNS (Geology/Biology/Chemistry) and experience with the autistic & mentally handicapped. I have an (adopted) son in Rexburg going to BYUI so it would be nice to be close to him but it's not necessary(He knows about the breakup but my wife doesn't seem to care about him) Any info or leads?
Thanks
Hessian-1(Just looking for a little happiness)
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring it on over!
Are you looking for cheap real estate, a place to work, a place to practice backflips on your snowboard, or what?
I don't know if you've settled on any state in particular, but I would steer clear of Idaho, way too cold and windy. Also, the Salt Lake area is only like 4 hours from BYUI, if that's close enough for you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]
There will probably be a special ed job open in the mountains of CO.......

SRM
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top