Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:58:24 PM EDT
just to let you know.

at the 4 seasons arena in the fairgrounds.  load up the wife and kids and take a road trip.  i'll be there, so stop buy and say hello.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Will you have tables and etc..  I'll be stopping by the show.

I'll be looking for some ruger grips, an A2 stock, and anything that is too good to pass up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
yep
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, i'll have my table.  i'm not sure how much ar-stuff i will have though,  i will have some though.  i had a bunch of 30-round mags that i was gonna put out but ggllggll just took them all.  oh, well,  i'll still have alot of misc toys for sale.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#4]
There's going to be a supertactical RRA lower with VLTOR stock and magpul MIAD grip walking around. if your interested....

Quoted:

I'll be looking for some ruger grips, an A2 stock, and anything that is too good to pass up.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There's going to be a supertactical RRA lower with VLTOR stock and magpul MIAD grip walking around. if your interested....

Quoted:

You'll have something for sale? Thats odd. Can we bring the dogs?
I might be helping out at the shedhorn tables.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Remington and winchester at a gun show......HA!  They wouldnt leave anything alone. I cant even get them to stop eating the house.

Guiness seems a bit more calm
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#7]
They should hang out with "old man" Guinness for a while, he could knock some sense into them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#8]
How would I recognize your table when I go to the show? Got a sign that says "grizzlyarms" ....
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#9]
According to the Weapons Collectors Society of Montana schedule the Great Falls show is the weekend of 24,25 Sept.  I really hope it hasn't changed to the 1,2 Oct.  I have to take a motorcycle safety course that weekend.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
According to the Weapons Collectors Society of Montana schedule the Great Falls show is the weekend of 24,25 Sept.  I really hope it hasn't changed to the 1,2 Oct.  I have to take a motorcycle safety course that weekend.

you have one of the BAD fliers that were printed and susposed to have been destroyed.  the real date is Sep. 30 - Oct 2.  

if you ever need to know a date for the shows in MT check here  schedule

hope this clears up any confusion.

BTW, my table will be the one with the coolest toys at the best prices.  
seriously, though, we haven't got our table numbers yet so i don't know exactly where i will be.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#11]
only 5 days away now...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Might make it...dunno...bout 3.5 hours from me...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:47:01 AM EDT
[#13]
How late is the show open Friday? Saturday I have to go hunt firewood, LOL ...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
How late is the show open Friday? Saturday I have to go hunt firewood, LOL ...

Friday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.  ●   Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.   ●   Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

See you there !
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
only 5 days away now...

I'm looking for a tripod.  Know of any good sources?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Are you kidding me!!!???

I am your man!

If you sincerely want a tripod, then I can deal with you on this one.  For the price I dont know if you can get any better...

I'll have the pods on GrizzlyArms table so you can check them out.  Or just come see me at the show, I should be at the mitchell supply booth too.

Matt

anomad:

Quoted:
only 5 days away now...

I'm looking for a tripod.  Know of any good sources?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#17]
one more day.  

i'll have a RRA complete 20" heavy barrel (banned style) with detachable carry handle on the table for $700.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#18]
ggllggll, I was just having a little fun at your expense.  But I hope you unload that thing and don't lose your shorts with the deal.

I won't make it up there this weekend, I'm afraid.  Too much going on here.

Someone find me a great deal on a Mosin-Nagant (aka mostly-nasty)
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
ggllggll, I was just having a little fun at your expense.  But I hope you unload that thing and don't lose your shorts with the deal.

I won't make it up there this weekend, I'm afraid.  Too much going on here.

Someone find me a great deal on a Mosin-Nagant (aka mostly-nasty)

Figures  Sounded too good to be true

Anyway, I'll try to keep my shorts on when I sell this thing.....If I sell this thing.

Sorry you couldnt make it up this weekend, I had remington all excited, woof.  Have a good one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:33:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Today is the day.

Last bump for any MT'rs that might have missed it.

4 seasons arena starts at 3
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top