Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/22/2005 11:22:07 PM EDT
Who is the least expensive and doesn't bitch about tranfers?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Rangemasters in Springville does them for $25 I believe... no bitching.  They are happy to do it.

Don't know about anyone else.

Unless you are talking about NFA transfers and then it is $100 instead.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I do them for $ 20.00, But if you let me know you seen this on ar15.com I will do them for $ 15.00
Big Buck Pawn in Springville....
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I do them for $ 20.00, But if you let me know you seen this on ar15.com I will do them for $ 15.00

SWEET!! That is good to know. I just might use you.

What if I had to do a transfer and got like 5 stripped lowers for myself and other folks. Would you do theirs for $15 as well, or $20?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Are you the friendly guy at Big Buck Pawn?  If I'd known I'd have done my last transfer through you.

I'll have to stop by the next time I do a transfer.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if I had to do a transfer and got like 5 stripped lowers for myself and other folks. Would you do theirs for $15 as well, or $20?

Yep...I have no problem with that...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep...I have no problem with that...

I'll keep you in  mind for the future.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top