Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 1:01:20 PM EDT
I ran into a police officer at the range last weekend who is trying to get rid of a former patrol rifle.

He says it's in excellent condition. It's a 14.5" M4 with a bi-level SIR, #40 and an M2 in a #22M68 mount. I'm not sure of the make but it's marked LEO. He said he's willing to piece it out.

He didn't give me a price but he left me his # incase I or anyone I knew was interested. He just told me to make him an offer if I decided to buy it/part of it.

So if anyone's interested, IM me and I'll give you his phone number.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
The barrel is a little short for the "masses" don't you think?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:52:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you decipher that for those of us who ain't that bright?

What's a bi-level SIR? (One of those multi-rail thingies that goes around the barrel?)
#40? I think that's something made by ARMS, but I don't have any idea what it is.
M2/22m68? I think that's an Aimpoint (night vision compatible) and some type of mount for it. Correct?

I guess one of us peons could buy the rifle as long as we permanently attached a flashhider that brought the barrel length to 16".

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can you decipher that for those of us who ain't that bright?

What's a bi-level SIR? (One of those multi-rail thingies that goes around the barrel?)

#40? I think that's something made by ARMS, but I don't have any idea what it is.

M2/22m68? I think that's an Aimpoint (night vision compatible) and some type of mount for it. Correct?

Thanks!

I guess one of us peons could buy the rifle as long as we permanently attached a flashhider that brought the barrel length to 16".

That's a big 10-4.
It also has one of these:

All you need to do is have it permanently attatched and you'd be good to go.

Oh yeah, it also has one of these, white with a blue LED:

Hes said he was willing to piece it out so if anyone is interested in any of it...
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top