Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 9:57:49 AM EDT
Hey guys:

Thought I would put this up here before offering it to the rest of the world.

Colt Mustang Mk IV Series 80 Stainless .380 w/ 2 3/4" barrel. I have all the original packaging and documents that came with the pistol. I have at least 3 factory mags that go with it and also some ammo (100+/- rounds). I have fired less than 50 r. through this gun. I bought it new in '93 or '94.

I will get some pics up when I can find my damn digi cam.

Awesome backup gun..if you aren't familar with this pistol (since it's no longer made) you can  check them out at gunbroker.com.

$500 FTF in Utah.

Email or IM with ??
Thx

Scott

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Tax Monster said he was looking for one of those guns. I think he said he needed it for his wife or something.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thx Ian...

What about it T.M.??

Daddy needs an OA 93 upper for his AR pistol!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tax Monster said he was looking for one of those guns. I think he said he needed it for his wife or something.

No - I said I needed one of those OR a wife.  

How does it shoot?  Any problems?  I have been considering getting one.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get the gun(s)....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
It shoots perfectly..the ONLY reason I am selling is that I have a Glock 27 for a ccw pistol and I really want an AR pistol.

Still looking for my cam so I can get some pics up.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get the gun(s)....

No shit, it'll cost you less.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get the gun(s)....

No shit, it'll cost you less.

remember you can alwyas get a wife after you are through collecting the toys you have to have, like the class III FAL Skeet shooter  
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top