Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 9/17/2004 9:22:47 AM EDT
Micheal Moore will be visiting UVSC in Orem on the 20th of October. He may be debating Sean Hannity. I think a gun owners contingent should be present, I'm planning on going.
UVSC schedule
The cost is $10

ETC: it did say $10 earlier. And there will be others there to stop you from beating up anybody.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]
The website says the tickets are $5.00???

I'll be there with my Bush/Cheney t-shirt to heckle the fat fucker...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
HAHAHA

When I checked the web site out earlier it was $10.

Tickets not selling like they hoped?

It would probably be better if I didn't go. I might get beat up.

Although, sneaking in might be worth it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope that the place is empty and the admission is free.  Why would they book such a puke?  I have  heard Utah County described as the most conservative county in the nation.  Maybe it's true and maybe it's not, but Michael Moore?  What the hell were they thinking?  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Sean Hannity has told a caller that attends UVSC that if they would pay for his airfare and Dough Boy would agree to an honest debate then he would show up, I say he should just show up and take the man down a few notches......  but that could cause Kalifornia to fall in to the Ocean.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hope that the place is empty and the admission is free.  Why would they book such a puke?  I have  heard Utah County described as the most conservative county in the nation.  Maybe it's true and maybe it's not, but Michael Moore?  What the hell were they thinking?  Watch-Six

I think that they are the liberal institution in the otherwise conservative county. They try to be the opposite of the other big school there. They have alot of the artistic (read eccentric) personalities
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:44:44 PM EDT
[#6]
It was the SBOs who booked 'em.

Some of the students started a petition, if they get 2,000 signatures the SBOs are history.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
tv.ksl.com/index.php?sid=120930&nid=5

Anyone think numbnuts will back out if this becomes a debate?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Just having that human filth in the state gives me the creepy crawlies. If we put in our bulk order of lysol right now we might be able to get it ASAP after he leaves and we can get to the task of fumigating the state.

IF it becamse a debate he would for sure tuck his panties and run. He knows that his 'movies' are full of crap and is just exploiting the war/death/columbine/whatever is 'cool' to line his greasy pockets.

Hmmmm wonder how big that place is he is going to be speaking and and I wonder what the maximum range of my spittin' is.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#9]
So they're bringing Sean Hannity in on the 11th of Oct. - not the same days as Moore. I would have liked to have seen a debate although I had absolutely zero hope or expectation of it happening. More than anything I was hoping it would have prevented that jackass from stepping foot in our state.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It was the SBOs who booked 'em.

Some of the students started a petition, if they get 2,000 signatures the SBOs are history.

So they are having a coup.  This should be fun
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:05:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I think you guys should each purchase one of my shirts to wear to this thing. Make a statement to that liberal school and moore. You can find them in the equipment exchange under: everything else.

Besides, I am an ex/will be again Utah resident!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I think that since you cannot be here with us, you should donate a dozen shirts to be worn in your absence...

On a moore seriouse note(), Is anybody else considering going?
Morbid curiousity is getting the better of me...maybe a trip down to hang out outside considering that it's sold out.
Some intel from the campus popo says there will be quite a few Micheal Moron supporters counter protesting outside.
Sounds like a good time....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Sounds like a good time....

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Whatsamatteryou?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#15]

More like cruel and unusaul.

ETA: cruel and unusual because I would be in the pressence of Micheal Moore and his supporters.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

More like cruel and unusaul.

Hey, I resemble that remark...

Now if I r e a l l y wanted to be cruel......I'd take Ian along.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I have a friend who has one ticket he wants to give away... I am not interested but if anyone is let me know soon.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have a friend who has one ticket he wants to give away... I am not interested but if anyone is let me know soon.

I'll take it if it's still available.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

make sure you wear your JFK for Prez jammies to impress Micheal......
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#20]
It is a guy I work with... I'll try to get ahold of him tonight... If not I'll call him tomorrow since I get the day off. I'll let you know as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#21]
OK... Ian187, here are the details... The ticket is for the over flow area at UVSC so you wont get to see the BIG guy in person. If I remember right it starts around 12 noon and there should be plenty of More's supporters around to give a hard time and rough up if need be. Anyway... If you are still interested let me know.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#22]
I appreciate you going to the effort but i don't think the over flow is my cup of tea. Thanks for the offer though.

Ian
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rodney said you were a big aggravated vagina if you puss'ed out on Saturday.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As long as I'm not a festering sore on the ass of humanity like you and he were last weekend..
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

As long as I'm not a festering sore on the ass of humanity like you and he were last weekend..

I prefer degenerate sour puss.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now JR quite being a kill joy..... OOOPS I should not have said that, now you will all think that I have a prejudice against Joy... Damn PC business is going to be the death of us all especially JR.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Am I the only guy here who thinks UVSC is an odd forum for tubby?

It's a two year school in utah county about... what 5 minutes form BYU. Odd place to expect alot of supporters, I would think he would be more comfortable at the University of Utah (My alma matter so no I am not casting dispersions).
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top