Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 9/15/2004 12:26:07 PM EDT
I will be going to the show, but my company is having a company party in Helena on Saturday, so it
looks like I'll have to go either Friday night or Sunday...

If anyone is going either of those days, then let's meet up...

I'm shopping for an A2 handle scope mount, maybe a scope, and a Flash suppressor...

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Cutter we talked in email, and things are starting to look dim in the ol pocket book.

I don't know if i will be able to make it or not.

I would still like to meet up with you and go shooting sometime, so keep in touch.

All you Montanans------

If you see a stray out in GD, then IM them and tell them to get their asses over to Hometown discussion every so often. It ain't that hard!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:17:27 AM EDT
[#2]
FYI- The show will be at the METRA FAIR GROUNDS in the PAVILLION building. (It's easy to see- it'll have "PAVILLION" written on the front of it)  IIRC, admission usually runs $5/day. It's usually a 300ish table show but can be spotty....

I'll be there Friday. It opens @ 2 and runs till 6pm. Cutter, I know you said Saturday was out- might want to get there on Friday.  I'll probably call you.

Saturday it's open from either 9 to 6 or 9-5. (I can't exactly say for sure)
Sunday- 9-3

mtechgunman- I IM'd you twice.  Did they get through?

Sly
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Cutter we talked in email, and things are starting to look dim in the ol pocket book.

I don't know if i will be able to make it or not.

I would still like to meet up with you and go shooting sometime, so keep in touch.

All you Montanans------

If you see a stray out in GD, then IM them and tell them to get their asses over to Hometown discussion every so often. It ain't that hard!!!

Will do...

Later in the month or early next month, maybe I-M-A-WMD & I can drive toward Butte and go shooting in your neck of the woods...
or meet somewhere in-between (Livingston / Bozeman Area)...

I-M-A-WMD

I've got enough hours for the week, so I'll see you Friday evening...
I'll call you when I get off work, and we can coordinate from there...

Later-

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top