Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2004 9:25:00 PM EDT
I am the CO for the 045th BN/44th FF central wyoming militia. We are currently networking with groups in surrounding states, and are thinking about putting together an ftx here in the center of the state so we can get the lines of communication opened further. Face to face meetings could be helpful. I am contacting now in hopes of doing a ftx in the end of Sept., with all participating units sharing in the joint ftx.

I would like to extend a hand in friendship, and try to pull us together for the good of the cause. Let me know if you are interested.

Richard Serafin
CO 045th/44th
Casper, Wyoming

[email protected]
please respond with commitments/questions asap
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this a national guard organization or civilian?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
this is a civilian organization, with some members being ex military....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]
And your goal as a civilian militia is?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Interseting, please tell us more about your Milita and the beliefs of said group. I am very intereted in what you have to say.

Thank You

ArchAngel
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#5]
the civilian militia, as guaranteed by our founding fathers in the 2nd amendment to the constitution, was actually invisioned by our founding fathers to help keep a check and balance system to prevent our government from being a tyrannical entity.  We believe in the National Militia Standards, which I will provide a link below

http://www.awrm.org/nms.htm

also another site you may want to browse where I am a moderator is linked below

http://www.americanminuteman.net/

we train in survival, combat,medical operations as well as many different fields.  We tend to grow close as any family does.  WE DO NOT DO ANYTHING, OR PERMIT ANYTHING ILLEGAL!!!

as to the question of what we hope to accomplish, we want our country to remain free, revert back to our original constitutional values, bring morals and values back to our children and society in general.  Many more things could be discussed, but would take up so much room on this server.

any questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

thanks for your interest
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Just moved to Montana from Missouri, so do not know of any "groups" here, but I would be interested in attending said ftx, just to get the experience and shot my rifle a few times...  {yeah, right} OK, alot...

I be in touch...  if I'm welcome...

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]
you would certainly be welcome, in fact I have two  people coming from helena mt, email me at [email protected], and I will fill ya in a little more
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top