Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2022 1:08:17 PM EDT
Curious if anyone has any connections via either owning a rental house, or knowing someone that does? Looking at relocating for work. Semi flexible on location, but central coast would be nice.

A shop would be nice to store car projects etc.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 1:28:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Housing over here is nearly nonexistent. Prices are as bad as everywhere else
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Housing over here is nearly nonexistent. Prices are as bad as everywhere else
View Quote

I needed a place for 8 of us for a memorial in a couple weeks. I was shocked with the lack of rentals. There were 2 that were available and worked. In April.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried hotels and VRBO for our 30+ year anniversary in a few weeks. Talk about sticker shock! Money is no issue... but the increase is just out of hand ($600/$800) for a two night hotel stay?

We're going tent camping
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I tried hotels and VRBO for our 30+ year anniversary in a few weeks. Talk about sticker shock! Money is no issue... but the increase is just out of hand ($600/$800) for a two night hotel stay?

We're going tent camping
View Quote

Didn’t realize that was the going rate. For that kind of money i have a few spare rooms.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Didn’t realize that was the going rate. For that kind of money i have a few spare rooms.

View Quote

But real talk which vicinity? I'm low key and need a monthly crash pad sun-wed nights
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But real talk which vicinity? I'm low key and need a monthly crash pad sun-wed nights
View Quote

Oh sorry I’m not on the coast i was just being stupid. I’m in Columbia county.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top