Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2021 11:40:01 PM EDT
Looking for a primary care doctor in my area who's not pushing the "vaccines".  Located west of Portland, OR.  Anybody know of one that is in network with one of the major healthcare plans (ie bluecross blue shield, providence, etc) haven't chosen a plan yet to keep my options open.  I guess I could just start cold calling doctors offices and asking them...
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Really hard to suggest a in network doctor with out knowing DETAIL's of your medical insurance.     Just as an example not Blue Cross policy's cover the same doctors.   A doctor can be in one BCBS policy but not in another one.       Found a couple of policy's I liked and then a doctor in THAT network.

Link Posted: 12/13/2021 12:07:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not just go to a doctor and if they ask if you want the jab Just say no. My medical group isn't near p town but they've never asked if I wanted the jab. Never came up.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Not all the docs are pushing the jabs.

There is a significant amount of PCP's who know the real fatality rate is <2% across all ages, etc.   They won't talk about it because of the fear of professional repercussions.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the responses.  I went with a Regence Blue cross plan, we'll see how it goes, hopefully there's a good doctor in their network.  Don't normally need to see a doctor, but you never know....
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 1:08:03 PM EDT
[#5]
My Dr. did not "push" to get the vaccine. I would suggest a DO though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top