Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2021 12:20:25 AM EDT
Doing some house cleaning. Got a few things to give away to whoever is interested. I'm in Hillsboro so have to be local enough to come pick these up.

A Colt sign/ wall hanging. Bought it at Kmart a long time ago. Looks to be a mirror that is screened over and says COLT FIREARMS COMPANY with a 1860's type revolver. About 24" X 20" or so with a nice wood like frame. Actually looks better than I described it. Nice addition to hang on your wall.

2 wood mortar crates from late 60's. Great for storing boxes of shotgun shells or other ammo. Lots of stencils still on them. About 32" long with rope handles on both ends. Bought at GI Joes when they had stacks of them for 2-3 bucks each. The crate held 3 mortar shells.

1 parachutist's equipment bag. Military surplus that says 1974 on the stencil. Looks unused.

I never learned how to post pics here so you will need to PM me with your email address and I'll send pics that way if you need them and my address. 1st come 1st served of course.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top