Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2021 10:41:42 PM EDT
Be sure to write to your rep to vote yes on HB3088!
"Repeals crimes of prostitution, commercial sexual solicitation and promoting prostitution."
Oregon's getting high class... First legalizing meth, now legalizing prostitution. Awesome!
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Get back inside your igloo and quit making fun of us.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a party.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
So, the hooker is legal, the blow is legal, but the straw for snorting the blow would be a felony?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, the hooker is legal, the blow is legal, but the straw for snorting the blow would be a felony?
View Quote

Constructive possession. A drinking straw is illegal. A coke straw is not.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that hookers and blow are legal, I want to be able to buy a bottle of Glenmorangie at Costco.  Get the state of Oregon out of the fucking liquor business and open it up to all retailers.  In fact, fucking disband OLCC completely.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Now that hookers and blow are legal, I want to be able to buy a bottle of Glenmorangie at Costco.  Get the state of Oregon out of the fucking liquor business and open it up to all retailers.  In fact, fucking disband OLCC completely.
View Quote

Nope. They're raising the liquor tax 3000%. Oregon is all about money, so I predict meth dispensaries just like the MJ dispensaries and soon state run whore houses.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it, so you have to unwrap the straw and cut it in thirds for it to be legal
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:03:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Well yeah, what business is it of mine if two folks wanna have sex, for whatever reason they choose?

Liberty means keeping the government out of your business, and that don't just mean guns.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:55:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well yeah, what business is it of mine if two folks wanna have sex, for whatever reason they choose?

Liberty means keeping the government out of your business, and that don't just mean guns.
View Quote
Sure. Why not. Pimping out kids will be next.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:11:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It already is, to the Left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top