Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2020 9:38:39 PM EDT
So I've been going to Carl's Jr. For a couple months. I can go in and order at the counter, but no dine in. That's the only place I've eaten since March.
So yesterday my passenger wanted to go to Dairy Queen. I refuse to use the drive through, I'll tell you why later. I go up to the door and there's a sign saying you have to wait outside and they'll come to the door to take your order, where you can't even look at the menu.
So then on the way home we drove past 2 Mexican restaurants that are completely open with dine in with full parking lots.
WTF? Why is every restaurant different?

The reason I won't use a drive through is because last time I tried it at a McDonald's they were telling everybody "pull over there to wait". After I waited like 20 minutes and already getting pissed I saw them give a bag to a car from California full of kids. About 5 minutes later when the employee walks out again with somebody else's food the people in that car called her over and said they got the wrong order. So she takes that food from them, that had been in their car for 5~ minutes, and walks around looking for who it belonged to. I saw what happened, so I said no way and went inside to get a refund. That food had been in somebody else's car for about 5 minutes, presumably unwrapped.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 12:31:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I've been going to Carl's Jr. For a couple months. I can go in and order at the counter, but no dine in. That's the only place I've eaten since March.
View Quote

...You’ve only been eating at Carl’s Jr. since March?

That might be your problem
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Most every place I have seen or gone to is open for dine in. Not sure what area you are seeing this.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Just wow...
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most every place I have seen or gone to is open for dine in. Not sure what area you are seeing this.
View Quote

Douglas county. Aaaaaand now everything is closing again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top