Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2014 1:17:29 PM EDT
I just donated $50 to Betsy Close. Corvallis is in her district and I people in Corvallis are a little left-leaning.

Is there any other Pro2A senators who might have a close fight? Are there any Anti-2A senators that have tough opposition? I want to help where I can and where my money will go the furthest.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
off the top of my head, there is Rep Alan Bates down in Medford.  (Anti-2A).  He was narrowly elected last time.

I think there about 2-3 more, but I cannot remember right now.

Note:  if you know of any strong 2A supporters in the Medford area (or anywhere for that matter), please let me know.  We are trying to start a network of active grassroots pro 2A groups going this election cycle.  There is even a non-profit started for it :)   There is a Albany/Corvallis group, Portland, and Washington County that I know of so far.  Ironically, this is starting after Bloomberg made his announcement that he was going to go and put fund$$$ into his own "grass root, local level" activities.  So any help is appreciated.

http://www.2ndaction.org/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top