Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2014 7:27:12 PM EDT
i will be moving to portland shortly and i need to find a place to live that allows big dogs.

i have two very well behaved, house trained dogs.
one of them is a bullmastiff cross and the other is a bullterrier mix.

an appartment situation would be ok, but i would prefer a house with a fenced yard.

any info would be greatly appreciated
thanks
jake.
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Start checking craigslist if you aren't already. The Portland craigslist gets a ton of traffic.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Start checking craigslist if you aren't already. The Portland craigslist gets a ton of traffic.
View Quote

i have been looking, so far everything has a 20 pound limit, and i have real dogs,
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#3]
anyone want to rent out a room?
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#4]
The apartments I'm at are a little on the expensive side but I'm renting at the cedar falls apartments right now and they allow big dogs from what I've seen everyone having. There's also some town homes for rent in the "neighborhood" that you could check out. I'm about 6 miles west of downtown, but the apartments are pretty close to a max line, so if you take the train, it can save you some parking cost.  I'm moving out in july, but enjoyed the apartments, except for my noisy neighbor upstairs. The management is great though (they don't mind holding 60lb ammo deliveries for me haha) if you're interested, PM me and I can get you some more details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top