Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2003 1:26:54 AM EDT
Since this area is still in it's infancy I'd like to open it up to suggestions.  We have a few informative topics already tacked.  Any more ideas?

I was thinking about a political thread for the State.  Something listing our Representatives E-mail addresses and links to pro-gun state organizations like OFF and others (as well as state anti-gun groups).  Something to keep us informed of State firearms legislation and methods to defend against them.  Liberty86 your insight would be appreciated!!

Edited Out - I've been informed all sales are to be in EE for now. There are probably some legal issues I'm not aware of.  How about a thread for private firearms sales.  Like a newspaper classified section or nickle ads... only free.

As a moderator, I'm pretty kicked back.  If you don't flame someone or talk about something illegal we have some room to breath.

Ideas?  Thoughts?

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, goodness yes, I have an idea. How about a list of people in Orygun who just love to clean guns?

Then myself, or others who like to take everything out to the range for a day and dirty them all up, could just IM someone on "the list" to stop by in the evening to clean our guns.

Of course, this shouldn't be presented too selfishly; I think it would be quite proper to at least invite them for dinner afterwards.

NMSight
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, how about we have a "test Sealth's treshhold" thread?

We can take turns watching you beat us with your mod gavel!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top